With several sites across northern part of the UK after saving our customer over £40k (off a £45k p.a. general waste bill) during the first 18 months of their 3 year contract and increasing recyclability to 93% with 0% to landfill we are now into our second contractual term. To keep pushing the boundaries of environmental waste management we have provided ‘closed loop’ recycling recommendations that involve potentially creating a recycled fabric out of existing waste material using fabric brought back from their customers. This not only reduces waste and increases environmental credentials but it also provides the same for their customers creating a win win value proposition. We are also currently exploring biomass systems using the customers’ waste wood to provide energy. Click here to see the customer reference.
With various sites across the UK, we were awarded a waste management contract to help the customer divert large amounts of general waste to be recycled. We are to put a total waste solution in place that will reduce the waste by 90% over a two-year period. We will actively work with the customer on site to continually train staff, develop separation systems and best practices that will reduce the waste permanently. In doing so the company environmental credentials will increase massively providing the customer with fantastic PR opportunities that will also assist with new business development.
With sites across the UK, we have provided a waste solution that will allow the company to recycle almost all of their waste. We were recently asked to provide one total waste system to manage all sites. So far, during our tenure the business’ waste at the main site in Northampton has doubled in volume on a bi-weekly basis. We have delivered on extremely tight deadlines and have continued to reinvent their waste system to accommodate the growing business needs.
Based in the South we developed a waste management plan that provided solutions to the customer to reduce waste and recycle post-manufacturing materials that were previously going to landfill. They are on target to reach their goal of a 85-90% general waste reduction with most waste being diverted to recycle thus generating revenue rather than waste to energy which generates costs.
Producing 150+ tonnes a month of paper waste we have managed the total waste system for this leading label printer for the past 4 1/2 years. With the majority of their waste being a very ‘difficult to recycle’ paper, despite facing many challenges we have successfully found a recyclable solution (not waste to energy) that has kept costs low and has ensured the customer achieves an average 99% recyclability with the remaining 1% other waste going as waste-to-energy.
A boarding school of 800 pupils and 400 faculty members with a campus across various sites. We have provided a total waste management and environmental solution that allows the school, who previously were unable to do much recycling due lack of space, to segregate and recycle food, cardboard, paper and mixed recyclables. Recycling initiatives are also being implemented in the boarding houses raising awareness to pupils on environmental sustainability.